Stay tuned for a list of upcoming events this season at the TaSH!
Opening Day Events:
- 8:30AM: The TaSH Opens for our FOURTH season with approximately 30 vendor stalls selling food to eat on site and take home for your Memorial Day BBQ and more
- 9:30 - 11AM: Selena Bordeaux performs live on the TaSH Stage
- 10:30 - 11:30AM: The return of last season's popular kids' event, "What's in Season!" This experiential booth is open to all kids where they can taste, see & discover peak produce and participate in an art activity.
- 11AM: Opening Day Celebration (with treats!)
- 11:30 - 12:15PM: Warner Library will return with a special musical edition of its “Pick-a-Book-Picnic” story time with bilingual librarian Barbara Cohen. A free craft activity will be available for kids to make their own musical shaker and then will be invited to play alongside Pablo Mayor on the TaSH Stage, 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- 11:30 - 2PM: ArtsLatinoNY ensemble, the student group of renowned musician Pablo Mayor, will perform a spicy mix of salsa, Colombian music, and Latin jazz, 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. The group features several students from the Union Free School District of the Tarrytowns!
- 2PM: Close of Opening Day - see you next Saturday and every week after through Thanksgiving!
Bring your picnic blanket (or grab one from us!), spend the day on the Village Green, and grab groceries for the week. See you at the TaSH!